Monday 12 April 2010

Zhu Zhu Pets Add On Ramp and Slide Reviews

Zhu Zhu Pets Add On Ramp and Slide Reviews
Other products by Cepia Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 89 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Special ZhuZhu Pets habitat accessory Spiral Slide and Ramp. Hamsters love to climb the ramp and whirl and twirl down the slide. ZhuZhu Pets hamsters sold separately.

Technical Details

- Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster Slide & Ramp
- Includes: 1 Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster Slide & Ramp
- Zhu Zhu Hamsters Sold Seperately
- Add to your Zhu Zhu collection
- Collect all of the Zhu Zhu Pet accessories to make a HUMONGOUS Hamster City!
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Needs Higher Walls" 2010-03-28
By T. Ball
The ramp and slide add-on looks rather neat, however I find that unless I help keep the pets on course it will ride up the wall and fall over. If it had a bit taller walls to prevent the nose of the pet from getting caught over the top I think this add-on would be great. Unfortunately as is it falls just a bit short... excellent effort, but a disappointment to me.

Customer Buzz
"Make sure all the parts are there" 2010-02-19
By B. Sperry
I can't recommend this product because I haven't had a chance to use it. It did not come with the tunnels to connect it to the rest of my habitat. I have called the Zhu Zhu Pet company several times. The first person was helpful and took my information, said it would be sent out. A month later, I called again, this time the person was not very helpful, said give it more time, and then call back. She wouldn't check the number or anything to help me. So a week later, I'm still waiting. I think replacement parts should be sent promptly. I'm not sure if the first notice even got taken care of. I won't be buying on-line again because there is not any recourse to get it resolved quickly.

Customer Buzz
"Very Cute Ramps for Zhu Zhus!" 2010-01-31
By Lynn A. Laskoe (Buffalo Grove, IL United States)
I purchased this for my daughters Zhu Zhu pets and it is very cute! It hooks up to the main "house" and the pets scramble up the ramp and then down the spiral.My daughter loves to watch the pets go up and then down the ramps. A "must have" for your Zhu Zhu pets!

Customer Buzz
"hamster just can't climb that ramp!" 2010-01-18
By Shopaholic (Hawaii, USA)
I got my daughter the funhouse set that came with Patches for Christmas. The connector on one side of the tunnel never sits right and comes apart easily. She just got this ramp/slide accessory last night and the ramp is made of 3 connecting pieces. The connectors for the ramp, like the funhouse, also don't quite snap securely into place resulting in 2 problems. First, as with the funhouse, a slight bump and the ramp falls apart. Second, because the connection is not tight, the hamster sometimes stalls over the bumps and spaces. Still, even when the connections are tight (when I first fix it) this accessory is really disappointing because the hamster just can't climb the ramp without a little help from my daughter. For the amount these toys cost, I expect better quality.

Customer Buzz
"The ramp is cute!" 2010-01-02
By Lisa M. Anderson (San Antonio, TX)
This is our second favorite add on accessory to the zhu-zhu fun house! It is a lot of fun to see the zhu-zhus go up the ramp, come down and keep on going! It is also very sturdy - we havent had to do any modifications on the ramp b/c it is built pretty good.. stays together, doesnt come apart or anything.

Someone mentioned that they had problems with the zhu-zhus getting stuck in the ramp.. let them go! They get "stuck" all the time, its on purpose..! Often times they'll get to the very top, stick their nose out and make little sounds for about 10 seconds or so, and come right back down the ramp and try it again! Its kinda cute.. it does this often - it'll stop going up the ramp for a few seconds, and either continue on or go sliding right on back down. We have never had any problems with the zhu-zhu becoming permanently stuck (well, unless you count two of the zhu-zhus trying to go up the ramp at the same time, then yeah.. these things dont share very good, do they?!)

Anyways, excellent add on accessory, I do recommend it!


Images Product

Read more Zhu Zhu Pets Add On Ramp and Slide

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO