Friday 9 April 2010

Little Tikes Giant Toy Chest Pink Reviews

Little Tikes Giant Toy Chest Pink Reviews
Other products by Little Tikes - Dropship Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Editorial Review

Little Tikes Giant Toy ChestPerfect for keeping any toddler's bedroom or playroom tidy! This oversized, contemporary design won't look out of place in the corner of any room. The Giant Toy Chest is made of sturdy, durable plastic and the lid detaches for safety.
This pink and white toy chest is big enough for a 50-bear slumber party. There are no handles, which makes it somewhat awkward to move around (for anyone but a large adult). The top fits but does not lock into place--a plus, from the safety point of view. Easily strong enough for kids to climb or sit on, though not recommended for Dad when he's trying to change a light bulb. --Richard Farr

Technical Details

- Lid detaches for safety
- Easy to clean
- Holds lots of toys
- Built of durable and resistant material
- Assembly required
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"OMG this thing is HUGE..." 2010-03-27
By Marielle Johnson (MATTAPAN, MA, US)
first of all I'll start with this...this thing is HUGE!! my daughter has so much toys and stuff accumulated over her 3 years of life and this can fit every single thing....but there were a few problems I had with it. The toy box was VERY hard to assemble the mouldings and fittings are all plastic and it seemed like the manufacturer didn't make sure the fitting all fit into place...it took 3 people about 2 hours to properly fit everything together it was the hardest thing I've ever had to put together in my entire life! BUT...once it was finally together correctly it was everything I hoped for and more. It would've got a 5 star rating but the hard assembly knocked it down to 3 :-(

Customer Buzz
"Misleading Product Picture" 2010-03-26
By Lauren Gale (No Left Turn, NJ)
I like this toy box.

Now, why it gets a 1 star is because the product picture is wholly misleading. You can not (underscore!) lift the lid as show in the picture. Meaning they've rigged the picture to give the impression that it's hinged. It's not hinged. The top falls off at a lesser angle unless against a wall. "Lid detaches for safety" is their way of saying the lid isn't hinged?

Anyway, boo for them. I still would have bought it, and still like it a lot. It's great construction and massive inside. I even like that the lid is vaulted. But you don't have to lie.

Customer Buzz
"good size, difficult to assemble" 2010-02-26
By Ms. Stacey L. Lisberger
The size of this toy box is great! It holds plenty. I like that there are no small screws and bolts and it will not squeeze small fingers. To be honest it was a pain to assemble. Trying to put plastic pieces into slots and then to line them up took two of us.

Customer Buzz
"Toy Box" 2010-02-16
By I. Logan (Illinois)
WOW! I ordered this for my granddaughters 1st birthday to put all of her toys in, and let me tell you it really has a lot of space. It arrived quickly and I was very impressed once it was put together. The price was unbeatable.



Customer Buzz
"Great Buy!" 2010-02-04
By J. L. Currie (Tampa, FL USA)
This toy box is great! I have 2 older children who each had wooden toy boxes. Although they fit into the home better looking as a piece of furniture, the storage was never good.....Just not big enough. The Little Tikes Giant Toy Chest is perfect! It holds everything and I don't have to look at the stray toys that wouldn't fit in. Plus I love that the top comes off and I don't have to worry about a falling lid crushing baby fingers. I read many reviews where this was a complaint......but I look at it totally opposite!


Images Product

Read more Little Tikes Giant Toy Chest Pink

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO