Wednesday 14 April 2010

Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II" Reviews

Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II" Reviews
Other products by Schoenhut Piano Co. Inc. - DropShip Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 11 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Schoenhut's bright red or white 25-key tabletop is the perfect choice for a toddler's first piano. Both fun and educational, it is an ideal instrument to use for developing eye-hand coordination and encouraging musical creativity. Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by little hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods (versus the conventional taut wires used in full-sized models). Schoenhut's patented Learning System, with its play-by-color teaching method, makes playing simple and fun. A removable color strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The chart also works on adult keyboards, since keys on Schoenhut toy pianos are of corresponding width. This teaches children proper "finger stretch" from the very beginning. The accompanying Songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes. This Learning System has been specially designed to build a child's confidence and develop basic playing skills. Measures 9.9"L x 15.8"W x 11.9"H.

Technical Details

- Fun
- Educational
- Chime like notes
- Learning system
- Realistic style
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Takes a beating" 2010-01-31
By Colin Lieberman (Bay Area, California)
Boy can this thing take some beating on! The little guys bangs on those keys with anything in his hand. No nets, no broken notes, nothing. He tips right over, CRASH! and everything still works great.

Customer Buzz
"Excellent Toy!" 2009-12-28
By A. Ball (Edmonds, WA)
My son took an interest in my mom's piano at only a couple months of age. I searched local stores and the internet for a "real" piano. I wanted something simple: black and white keys, not electronic/battery operated, just something that resembled a real piano for my son to bang on. This fit the bill perfectly. I got my son this for Christmas and is now 5.5 months old and he loves it. It is the perfect height for him to sit and play away. I also love the bring shiny red color. It is bright, fun, gender neutral, and classic looking. When I read some of the reviews, some people were disappointed in the piano's sound. It is does not sound like a "real piano", but for a $50 toy, I did not expect it to. Real pianos cost thousands of dollars. It has the chime-like sound of a toy, but is not at all obnoxious sounding. If you are looking for a fun, classic toy, I highly recommend this piano.

Customer Buzz
"A little dissapointed." 2009-11-27
By Linda Rogers (Mooresburg,TN)
My 2 year old granddaughter walked up to this piano and was just looking at it,
she started to move it and the top came off. It looks durable, but maybe not so.

Customer Buzz
"Elyssa Loves Her First Piano" 2009-10-12
By Connie J. Nix (Easley, SC USA)
Elyssa, my 11 month old granddaughter loves this piano. It has a true to life sound. The only negative thing I can say is that it turns over easily. She pushes on it or holds on to it to stand and it topples over. I keep it pushed back against the wall for her. Overall I am very pleased with this product.

Customer Buzz
"Looks nice, doesn't sound good" 2009-09-26
By Stay Mum (Pittsburgh)
My parents bought this piano for my son's third birthday. When it arrived, one note was out of tune so I returned it - it was painful to listen to. Otherwise the piano looked nice and seemed sturdy, so I ordered the piano again. This time there were several keys that were slightly out of tune, but we thought it was good enough given it is intended for young kids. Then we discovered the song book and color strip were missing, so I had to return it again. This time I didn't bother to reorder it. The other thing I take issue with, is that Schoenhut makes a big deal about German music rods, it's long history and traditional manufacturing techniques. Their website has a section on it's factory in Florida, but the pianos are made in China and the company clearly doesn't have its quality under control. I don't have a problem buying Chinese products in general, but I think Schoenhut is misleading its customers.


Images Product

Read more Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II"

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO