Thursday 29 April 2010

Richard Scarry Busy Town Reviews

Richard Scarry Busy Town Reviews
Other products by The Wonder Forge Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- ¿Kids have fun and build confidence every time they say, ¿I found it!¿
- ¿Encourages teamwork
- ¿Promotes attention to detail
- ¿Reinforces object identification and matching skills
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Wonderful Gift from Grammy to 5, 3 and 2-year-old GrandKids" 2010-03-25
By J. Malone (Apex, North Carolina United States)
When I read the reviews of this game, I decided to order it for my grandkids who live far, far away. I like to imagine the fun they have while playing games, reading books or watching videos that I send to them. And the kids were so enthusiastic that the 5-year-old grandson did not have to be cajoled to tell his grandparents over the phone "Thank You!" He was quite articulate in describing what he enjoyed about Richard Scarry's BusyTown game! I heartily recommend the game to you and your family!

Customer Buzz
"Love this game, but disagree with comments on durability" 2010-01-01
By It'sJessMe (Philadelphia, PA USA)
We've had this game for about a month and my boys (3 and 6) adore it. The Busytown books are their favorites - so this was just a delight for them. I loved seeing their faces when they opened it, and as everyone else says, it's beautifully drawn and teaches them to work together. And fun for adults too.

But, maybe because they play it so often (5-6 times a day for a month) I disagree about the durability. On one of the board pieces, the paper with the drawing is already coming off, (actually, as I was about to hit Publish, my kids started setting up the board to play - and the paper came off entirely) and I've had to tape a couple of the character pieces to get them to fit into their bases, because they wore out so quickly.

It's not a big deal, we can easily fix them and it doesn't detract from how great the game is, but I did want to offer a counter view on the durability.

Customer Buzz
"Fun with Huckle, Sally, and Lowly!" 2009-12-30
By M. Keating
My son got this game for Xmas and we have all had lots of fun playing with it. The board is huge and full of Busytown favorites. I love that the players work together to beat the pigs-- it's a nice intro to game playing. The Goldbug clues are fun and the game is just the right length for my 3 YO. The only thing I don't like is that because the game is so large, it must be played on the floor. My young daughter wants to play too but the game is full of choking hazards! We wait for her nap time to play, but it's worth the wait!

Customer Buzz
"Great Game" 2009-12-28
By Junebug
This is a fantastic game. My kids loved the character pieces. The game is simple to learn, but tons of cooperative fun to play. The board is beautifully illustrated and durable. The pieces are the most durable I've seen in recent games. Highly recommended.

Customer Buzz
"VERY Creative Game" 2009-12-27
By Lorie Robinson
My three-year-old daughter received this game for Christmas, and what a treat it is. The whole family, including my husband and six-year-old son, loves playing this game together. I've never heard of a board game quite like it. Individual players take turns trying to traverse the game board before the Pig Family eats all the picnic goodies. Players have to work together to solve "I Spy"-type mysteries. The pieces are clever, the game board is unique, and the team aspect really created a fun way for us to win or lose together. Whether your child is a Richard Scarry fan or not, this game is a terrific choice for kids; although I wouldn't give it to an older kid (6+?), the older kids have just as much fun playing as the younger ones.


Images Product

Read more Richard Scarry Busy Town

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO