Thursday 8 April 2010

Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set Reviews

Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set Reviews
Other products by Little Tikes Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

18 months - 5 years. This basketball set from Little Tikes grows as fast as toddlers by adjusting to six heights from 2 1/2 to 4 feet. Includes an oversize rim and a junior size basketball. Base must be weighted with sand (not included). 22"L x 23 3/4"W x 60"H.

Technical Details

- Set adjusts to 6 heights from 2.5 to 4' tall
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes an oversize rim and junior size basketball
- Develops social and motor skills and coordination
- Base can be weighted with sand not included for stability
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"All-Pro Family" 2010-03-02
By Claudia Anderson (Des Moines, IA)
We purchased this toy for my 13 mo old son as a Christmas gift. He LOVES it. Even my 4 yr old daughter likes to play. The easy adjustable height feature is perfect. Even my 4 yr old can adjust the height,,, to make it more challenging. My husband filled the bottom with sand and not once has it leaked, nor the basket tipped over. Pretty durable for the "rough-house" play it receives in my family. Even my husband has fun shooting hoops from across the room. It has become the best "family" centered Christmas gift.

Customer Buzz
"nikki" 2010-02-16
By Nicole C. Clark (Houma, LA)
i littl girl has enjoyed her little tikes basketball goal. it is a fun way for your little one to learn how to play basketball.

Customer Buzz
"Joy to watch great grandson play basketball!" 2010-02-14
By Neil Rae Murty (Texas)
I purchased this basketball set for my 15 month old great grandson. It stays at my home where he comes for visits twice a week. He loves putting the ball in the basket and looks at us to clap for him. He never tires of chasing the ball as it comes out of the hoop and puts it right back in. I feel it was the best purchase I made at Christmas for it not only makes him have so much fun it also brings me joy to see him. This basketball set is sturdy, fun and teaches balance,cognitive thinking and confidence

Customer Buzz
"Super for toddlers" 2010-02-08
By Nee (CA)
It is a great toy for little ones and it grows with them. This is the third one that I have purchased. We have five grandchildren and it has been great. No frustration for the littlest ones yet provides a challenge and fun experience for the 4-5 year olds.


Customer Buzz
"Disappointed" 2010-02-06
By Katheryn I. Crumrine
I was very disappointed when I received a phone call from my son to say the basketball set I purchased
for my grandson was missing the net and ball...Amazon gave a full refund, but the item was no longer in stock so I did purchase it somewhere else. But it would give little tykes high marks, most all their products I have purchased are high quality.


Images Product

Read more Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO