Sunday 11 April 2010

Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe - 30th Anniversary Reviews

Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe - 30th Anniversary Reviews
Other products by Little Tikes Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe- 30th Anniversary EditionThis charming little girl's version of the classic kid-powered car features colors and styling specially designed to please every little princess now features an updated look to celebrate Cozy Coupe's 30th Anniversary. The Princess Cozy Coupe comes with a cool pretend cell phone that makes ringing and dialing sounds, lights up, and fits in its own holder in the car. Like all the Cozy Coupes, this car features a high seat back, storage in the rear, plus a driver's door that opens and closes. The easy-to-grip steering wheel has a fun working horn. Perfect for the little princess in your life!

Technical Details

- Includes a high seat back and storage in the rear
- Driver's door opens and closes
- Easy-to-grip steering wheel has a fun working horn-- beep, beep
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"A big hit with my granddaughter!" 2010-04-08
By Deborah G (Murrieta, CA United States)
I got this for my granddaughter's first birthday. This was a big hit! She has hardly been out of it since she got it. It took a little time to put it together but was worth the effort. The floorboard is a nice feature that you can remove or leave in. All the little extras inside are great for curious hands. It's got a little key to "start" the car. Her dad loves pushing her around in it. I would recommend this for any kid.

Customer Buzz
"Toy Itself Is Fine. Assembly is Obnoxious!" 2010-03-24
By Sox Fan (Gaithersburg, MD USA)
I'm a very handy guy (I remodeled my entire kitchen if that gives you any indication). It took me 90 full minutes to put this together. This was easily the most difficult to assemble child's toy that I have ever put together. As others have indicated, the instructions are almost useless, and the parts are very tricky to fit together. One commenter noted that the back of the coupe doesn't stay attached, but that's because she either didn't use the correct screw length or didn't get them in at the correct angle to engage with both pieces. With better instructions, she might have gotten it right.

The toy itself is fine once you get it together. My 1-year old love to get pushed around in it. And it's nice that it has the removable floor so that the toy can grow with her. The two-star review (I was tempted to give one star) is based on the ridiculous assembly process.

Customer Buzz
"Daughter Loves It" 2010-03-15
By Jeffrey B. Adair
My little girl absolutely loves the Cozy Coupe. I think that it is a great toy that has stood the test of time. However, I don't believe there has ever been a more frustrating toy to assemble. Other than assembly frustrations this is a great toy that my daughter loves.

Customer Buzz
"Tricky to assemble" 2010-03-06
By TN mom of 2 (Knoxville)
This cozy coupe made my daughter very happy on her 3rd birthday, and my 5-year-old son too! I think it's adorable, and I don't mind having it in the house at all. But my husband and I had to stay up way too late assembling it. The directions are quite clear (pictures only, I believe) and many parts just snap into place. For us though, one hole in the roof was cut poorly with much extra plastic that had to be cut/bent away before the right piece could lock into place. Plus, don't believe them when it says you just need a screwdriver. It is certainly possible to do by hand, but save yourself the time and aggravation and use your drill!

Customer Buzz
"Awesome..." 2010-02-12
By Amy Spano
I would highly recommend this toy to anyone. Both of my kids love it, though one is 18 months and the other is 4 years. My husband had only a little difficulty putting it together and the video instructions that were included were especially helpful.


Images Product

Read more Little Tikes Princess Cozy Coupe - 30th Anniversary

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO