Wednesday 28 April 2010

Ty Beanie Baby Swiper Dora's Fox Reviews

Ty Beanie Baby Swiper Dora's Fox Reviews
Other products by Ty Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Ty Beanie Babies Dora The Explorer - SWIPER Fox 8" Plush

Technical Details

- Fans of Dora the Explorer already know Swiper and now he¿s here as an 8¿ Beanie Baby! Swiper is a clever fox who wears a blue mask and gloves. Watch out or Swiper will steal your heart!
- Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you¿ve purchased an authentic Ty product,
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Swiper Beanie Baby" 2010-04-27
By Kathy Worthington (Memphis, TN)
Ordered this for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday to go with her Dora & Boots beanie babies collection; she loves playing with them; so far Swiper has held up fine but my granddaughter doesn't rough house with them.

Customer Buzz
"Great Surprise!!!" 2010-03-28
By R. Trogdon
The kids love this, it was a big hit. I would recommend to anyone. I was very satisfied with my purchase. My children love Swiper and he goes great with the theme of their room.

Customer Buzz
"TY Swiper - Dora's Fox" 2010-02-20
By Janet B. Lambert
Swiper was purchased as a gift for my grandchild. He was fairly priced, arrived promptly and was very well packed. Swiper is just the right size for little hands and is the perfect companion for watching Dora and Diego adventures!

Customer Buzz
"Ty Swiper" 2010-01-23
By Wanda R. Mason
This is the perfect size for little ones. It is very durable, and fun to play with.

Customer Buzz
"Swiper the Fox............so cute" 2010-01-10
By I. Rachal (Texas USA)
I bought this($5.99 gold box special) as a stocking stuffer for my CAT. He opened the box from Amazon before I got the chance and removed Swiper from the box. Ever since, Swiper is his "buddy"..... he plays & sleeps with Swiper. Never seen a CAT so taken with a stuffed animal as he is with this one.....I hope Amazon puts then on a Gold Box special again.


Images Product

Read more Ty Beanie Baby Swiper Dora's Fox

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO