Saturday 3 April 2010

LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer Reviews

LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer Reviews
Other products by LeapFrog Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 24 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer

Technical Details

- Dig into phonics fun with the AlphaPet Explorer
- This portable learning toy features Scout the puppy as your child’s guide to learning letter names, letter sounds and more
- Four learning modes extend the fun with games, music and help from Scout
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Zed? We call it "Zee" in the U.S." 2010-03-21
By Suzanne K.
I like this toy a lot but I was surprised when my son pushed the "z" and the pronunciation was "zed". Apparently, "zed" is used in Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most other places that speak English. However, I don't think that a lot of people in the U.S. realize this. We have many LeapFrog toys and this is the first that doesn't use "zee". This is definitely a worthwhile toy but we do have a child with a learning disability and I don't want him to get confused by the discrepancy.

There is also another helpful review (by Marissa) dated the same day as I am writing this - maybe we both just got the Canadian version of the toy, but I would have preferred the U.S. version if there is one.

Customer Buzz
"Has anyone else noticed" 2010-03-21
By Marissa Tetmyer
On the alphabet song on this toy, it says w, x, y, and ZED. I don't really know why, but other than that minor bug, we like the toy.

Customer Buzz
"Great Gift" 2010-02-28
By J. Schumacher (Pennsylvania)
Bought this toy for my niece turning 2, she loves it!!! great bargain, and awesome toy that doesn't take up much space for her parents who live in a smaller home.

Customer Buzz
"Learning made Fun" 2010-02-15
By Serious Consumer (Washington DC)
My daughter loves her LeapFrog Alphapet explorer, she know how to say her ABC's. The LeapFrog Alphapet helps her to identify what the letters looks like.

Customer Buzz
"LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer" 2010-02-03
By Juanita Brammer (Centerville, IA)
This item is great!!! I bought it as a Christmas gift for my 2 year old granddaughter, & she loved it from the moment she opened it, she didn't want to put it down. I would recommend this product to anyone.


Images Product

Read more LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO