Monday 19 April 2010

Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. Reviews

Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. Reviews
Other products by PlaSmart, Inc. Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 37 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Perplexus The most fun you'll have with a maze! This is not the maze puzzles of the past that you knew and grew bored of. This 3d puzzle maze is the coolest maze you'll ever hope to solve! With 3 levels to solve Perplexus will have you busy turning, rotating, angling, balancing...anything to get that metal ball down the correct track!

Technical Details

- A maze game where players must maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere
- Provides a three dimensional experience
- Shift, flip, and twist the sphere to guide the marble
- Entertaining, educational, and great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- No set-up, clean-up or batteries
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"OMG!!! THIS IS FUN!!!!" 2010-04-18
By N. D. Grover II
So we were at a Dutch oven gathering and a kid had one, my wife played with this for two plus hours and was hooked, I had to come on here and buy her one. She loves the fun this provides.

Customer Buzz
"lost alignment" 2010-04-10
By J.C. (New Jersey)
It's an interesting toy and time-killer for adults. My 4 year old is also fascinated by it. However in one of the steps where the ball should drop into a "basket", it just stopped working. I guess the few slight bangs from the children knocked it out of alignment. It became frustrating when one step just doesn't work.

Customer Buzz
"I'm an addict!" 2010-03-29
By C. Levy
A new favorite for me and my 8-year-old. Great for hand-eye coordination. If you were a fan of the wooden Labyrinth toy, this takes it up a few hundred notches! You can take it anywhere -- my son brought it to the restaurant tonight and had a blast awing the staff. Love, love, LOVE it!

Customer Buzz
"Tons of fun!" 2010-03-29
By Susan R. Shank (Kansas City)
This is a great toy! We purchased it for my son's 8th birthday and he plays with it all the time. It's challenging enough to keep his interest but achievable too. It's very well-made and a great overall purchase.

Customer Buzz
"Great toy" 2010-03-28
By Toru Hisai (Honolulu, HI USA)
I read an article about this on the Make magazine. The rule is simple so you don't need instruction. Plus, no battery needed.

It's sad that I can't bring it to my office and show my coworkers because it is a little too big to put in my bag...



Images Product

Read more Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO