Wednesday 14 April 2010

Schoenhut 37 Key Melodica Reviews

Schoenhut 37 Key Melodica Reviews
Other products by Schoenhut Piano Co. Inc. Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 10 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Schoenhut C1010 Schoenhut 37 Key Melodica Black.

Technical Details

- Fun
- Educational
- 3 Octave Range
- Rich Tones
- 37 Keys
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"It's Wonderful!" 2010-03-03
By Joshua Hicks (Boston)
I have very little piano experience, but after mine came in the mail I couldn't stop playing it. It's so much fun to get a few simple melodies down, and with a little time, it becomes a great filler instrument for leads over a guitar.

You won't regret it!

Customer Buzz
"Melodica is a blast" 2010-02-11
By Andrew McMahon (USA)
I have already played a live show with the melodica. I played the real piano with my left hand and the melodica was on the music stand and I played it with my right hand. The sound is very interesting but people liked it a lot. I do not regret my purchase one bit. It is a great deal. If you can play a piano, you can play a melodica.

Customer Buzz
"Not a Toy!" 2009-09-07
By musiquest (San Diego, CA, USA)
Although I have a lot of fun with the Schoenhut Melodica, it's not a toy! I keep it in my car for when I have to learn new music and am unsure about my sight-singing. The melodica ensures that I get the notes right before I stumble around with my voice. The sound quality is good, and it's easy to play. I don't produce enough air to get a full 3-note chord out of it, but for melodies, it's just fine. For the price, you can't beat it!

Customer Buzz
"Disappointed with Schoenhut melodica, just buy a Hohner!" 2009-06-15
By Daniel P. Fairman (anywhere, usa)
I bought this melodica here on Amazon, through Target. No fault of either that this melodica stinks! Low quality keys, sound, was out of tune and CANNOT BE TUNED(according to my melodica/accordion repairman)Thank God amazon has a great return policy, so I got my money back and ordered the Hohner ST32, it is a WAY HIGHER QUALITY melodica in several ways: louder, higher quality mouthpiece and extension hose with stronger plastic, bigger keys and better quality nice rounded keys, great tone, it was only slightly off key which is no big deal-compared to the Schoenhut which was so out of tune with itself it sounded like a nightmare!
Buy a Hohner if you are a serious musician and want good quality for 4.99 more, the difference is massive!
I own a 99.00 hohner melodica and this ST32 is still comparable! The Schoenhut is a toy, this Hohner st32 is a serious instrument, and you CANNOT beat the price!

Customer Buzz
"Great value and fun" 2009-04-20
By Lleedia (USA)
I bought this Melodica to replace a 32 key student melodica where I'd damaged the mouthpiece. This one is cheap - and still is better made! Has a pleasant tone and I love it


Images Product

Read more Schoenhut 37 Key Melodica

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO