Sunday 18 April 2010

Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors 100 pieces Reviews

Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors 100 pieces Reviews
Other products by Valtech Company Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 13 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

3 years & up. For young children, taking flat objects and constructing 3-D objects is a new and exciting discovery. Magna-Tiles are constructed of bright translucent colors with magnets on all sides. The secret to construction is each piece's unique ability to attract, even when they are flipped.

Technical Details

- These unique tiles attract on all sides and combinations.
- A valuable manipulative for spatial problem-solving tasks, logical thinking and math reasoning.
- Provide stimulus and right-side brain training through creative play!
- Leads from two-dimensional to advanced 3-D thinking patterns.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"MagnaTiles" 2010-04-14
By Tech Guru (Long Island, NY)
My daughter describes this as "the best construction toy ever manufactured". Her kids love it, as do my son's, for whom I bought this set. Expensive, but absolutely worth it.

Customer Buzz
"Magna-Tiles" 2010-04-06
By Jackie Mayak-pickett (USA)
Well worth the money. This has helped my 10 year old to better understand geometry, and quickly build different shapes.

Customer Buzz
"magna-tiles translucent colors" 2010-03-23
By Carol A. Murphy
I have a daycare in my home and all the children LOVE the magna-tiles. They love building with them everyday. They're even fun for adults to play with. I've bought 4 sets of them because I love them so much.

Customer Buzz
"4 - kids they all love it" 2010-03-13
By J. Olderog (Quad Cities, IA)
I don't usually write reviews, but this product is soooo worth it. I have 4 kids ranging from 1 - 5 and they all love this toy. Even the little ones, they mostly stack the pieces while the older kids make really creative constructions. I actually like to build with it too :) It is a great family activity. We have a lot of toys in our house and this one gets the most play time, by far.

I also plan to keep this toy forever and I have no concern that it will not hold up. It packs up so nicely that I can keep it in the closet for kid visitors and hopefully even for grandkids some day.

Great toy and totally worth the value.



Customer Buzz
"The toy that gets played with the most" 2010-03-12
By Marisa Suarez-Stearns (SE)
These are my almost 3 year old's (and my) favorite Christmas purchase. They get used almost every day and for at least 30 minutes. I think what makes them fun is that they can be "snapped" into endless combinations making for a toy that little ones (and me) never get tired of. They're also look beautiful (like stained glass) to look at. I was on the fence about which set to get and this larger 100 piece set was really the way to go. And while 100 is a lot of pieces, you see how quickly they get used when building something. I can't imagine having any less. Spring for this set, you and your little ones won't be disappointed.


Images Product

Read more Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors 100 pieces

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO