Tuesday 6 April 2010

Rubies EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur, Newborn Reviews

Rubies EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur, Newborn Reviews
Other products by Rubies Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Green romper with spikes on the back and tail, makes a cute dragon or dinosaur
- Headpiece fastens under chin and has matching spikes
- Inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes, non-skid soles for the early walker
- Newborn size best fits babies up to 25 pounds and less than 6 months of age
- Hand wash, cold water
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"The cutest guy at the party!" 2009-11-07
By Pamela Monday
Everyone commented on how cute he looked - it was a really cute costume!
The only problem I had was the snap on the head piece broke apart the first time I used it. I had to use a safety pin to keep it closed.

Customer Buzz
"Cute as a bugs ear!" 2009-11-06
By Patricia Willett (Springport, Mi. United States)
We loved the dinosaur costume. It kept our little one warm and was really cute. He didn't mind wearing it and at 6 months old some costumes are a problem to keep on. This costume worked very well.

Customer Buzz
"Very Cute Costume" 2009-11-01
By On line shopper (Texas)
Very cute costume. The description did not give much info on what the sizes were, other than 25-40lbs for the infant size. My son just turned 2 and weighs about 30lbs, so I went ahead and bought the infant size, even though he would be considered a toddler. The costume fit him almost perfectly, just a bit too short so that the neck of the costume was not as high on him as it probably should be. The packaging on the infant size said 6-12 months. I believe this would be WAY to big for a 6 month old. The "head" of the costume is a separate piece from the body of the costume, and my son refused to wear it. (He still looked very cute, I think!) Based on the picture, I thought the hands of the costume were mittens; they are not. The hands are attached to the outside of the sleeves, and attach to the child's wrists via elastic bands. My son didn't like the elastic, either. The costume is polyester, so it can get warm. There are two snaps in the back, and snaps up the inside of the legs to make diaper changes easier. All in all, I think this was a very cute costume, and I am glad I got it for my son.

Customer Buzz
"Too cute for words" 2009-10-28
By Annat A. Zaretsky (MA)
This is our son's first Halloween costume, and I love it! The material (although synthetic) is very soft to the touch and light. My only complaint is that the 'scales' on the head piece don't really stand up (like they do in the picture of the costume), so I'm trying to figure out how to make them stand up before Saturday (Halloween).


Images Product

Read more Rubies EZ-On Romper Costume, Dragon / Dinosaur, Newborn

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO