Wednesday 28 April 2010

Ty Beanie Baby Scooby Doo Reviews

Ty Beanie Baby Scooby Doo Reviews
Other products by Ty Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 31 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Ruh-Roh! It's your favorite canine sleuth Scooby Doo! You will love our Scooby Doo beanie plush toy. Scooby measures 8" in height. Ty beanies are machine washable and infant safe.

Technical Details

- Toys, cartoon character, stuffed animal, plush, beanie babies, Ty, 8" dog
- Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you've purchased an authentic Ty product
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Scooby doo" 2010-04-24
By Random (Terre Haute)
It's a stuffed Scooby. There's not much else to say about it. Keeps my son from sleeping with the inflatable scooby. We're happy with it.

Customer Buzz
"scooby dooby doo" 2010-04-15
By D. Johanesen (FLORENCE, MT, US)
I haven't actually given this to my grandson yet. Upon receiving it, tho', I was absolutely thrilled that it so closely resembles the tv character! And it's the perfect size! ....Debbie Johanesen

Customer Buzz
"Cute!!" 2010-03-24
By Kindle Mommy
Our daughter loves this little Scooby. He's surface-washable only, but that's okay, because he's easy to clean. He is small but the quality is wonderful. :)

Customer Buzz
"Ty Scooby Doo" 2010-02-11
By pat
Cute little stuffed animal that I purchased for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas.
Just the right size for her. The order came in promptly and in good condition.

Customer Buzz
"my son loves scooby doo" 2010-02-08
By Trinie (Oklahoma)
My son loves Scooby Doo. He takes him everywhere. Cute toy! I recommend this toy!


Images Product

Read more Ty Beanie Baby Scooby Doo

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO