Wednesday 14 April 2010

Disney by Washburn Hannah Montana 3/4 Scale Electric Guitar Reviews

Disney by Washburn Hannah Montana 3/4 Scale Electric Guitar Reviews
Other products by Washburn Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Three quarter guitar for smaller hands. Rosewood fingerboard. Single coil pick up with second lipstick pickup. Hannah Montana themed graphics. 3-way tone switch.

Technical Details

- Disney Hannah Montana Branded
- D 0.024
- Includes: cable
- D 0.024, Includes: cable
- Disney Hannah Montana Branded, D 0.024
- Three quarter guitar for smaller hands
- Washburn Hannah Montana 3/4 Electric Guitar
- Hannah Montana Graphics
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Needed Some Work, But Was Well Worth It" 2010-03-14
By David Fister (Moscow, ID USA)
My guitar had major fret buzz when it arrived. I hired a luthier to level and crown the frets, lower the strings as much as possible, and set up the intonation. Now this guitar shreds as well as my USA Jackson Soloist. Plus, the sound from the pickups is awesome. When plugged into my Ampeg amp, it sounds like a guitar Metallica might play. My children will be able to learn every advanced shredding skill on this guitar-- when I'm not playing it!

Customer Buzz
"This is a great starter electric guitar." 2010-03-02
By Albert Tow (BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS, US)
I bought this guitar for my daughter. For fifty bucks this is as good as any beginner guitars priced at 100.00. If your daughter does'nt mind the Hanna Montana and wants a decent electric guitar to learn to play then this it. This was shipped quickly and packaged well for the awkward shape of a guitar.

Customer Buzz
"Works-she loves it" 2010-02-01
By Renee Shelley
My daughter wanted a guitar for Christmas, and my husband wanted this one because she loves Hannah Montana. I was kinda doubtful, but despite managing to break a string Christmas Day, it has held up to over a month of daily playing, so definantly worth it:)

Customer Buzz
"Granddaughter loves this guitar!" 2010-01-08
By A. Morgan (Olathe, KS)
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. I wished I had bought a guitar strap to go with it. It is a very good quality guitar for the price. She hides it from her dad! :). Of course, she also loves the fact that it is a " Hannah Montana " guitar. Very happy with purchase.

Customer Buzz
"Nice guitar for beginners" 2009-12-13
By R. Tyson (Wichita, KS)
This is a great guitar for those young girls wanting to learn how to play...I guess young boys might like it too, if that's their thing.


Images Product

Read more Disney by Washburn Hannah Montana 3/4 Scale Electric Guitar

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO