Saturday 10 April 2010

Basic Beat Single Egg Shaker Reviews

Basic Beat Single Egg Shaker Reviews
Other products by Basic Beat Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

A classic, these Basic Beat Egg Shakers are enjoyable for children and adults alike. Approx. 2" long, they have a great sound!

Technical Details

- Nice clear sound
- Bright Fun Colors! A perfect addition to any classroom
- Approx 2 inches long, great for all hand sizes
- Age: 3 years and older
- Priced for individual shakers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Perfect size for little hands" 2010-02-04
By N. Cousino (Massachusetts, USA)
These were smaller than I had expected but that was really a good thing since I was ordering them for my 2-year old.
After attending some music/movement classes and using some egg rhythm shakers there and having fun with them I decided to get some for at home. They're a fun easy way to keep a beat and get a little exercise while doing so, my daughter likes that she can run around and shake them as opposed to having to sit still to play a different type of rhythm instrument that would require more concentration.

They are well-made and sturdy, although as always with children I would suggest supervision, I imagine these little things would definitely break if a child were to walk or stand on it.

For an adult's hand I find them to be rather small, if you wrap your whole hand around it the sound is muffled a bit. The only other option is to hold it between your finger-tips which can be a bit awkward.

Customer Buzz
"Small but nice shaker" 2010-02-01
By B. Friant
The shaker is quite small- but my daughter enjoys playing with it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a palm sized shaker.

Customer Buzz
"My son loves these shakers!" 2010-01-13
By MeL (Detroit, MI)
These are great little toys. I first discovered them in the music class my 11 month old is taking. They are the perfect size for the kids' little hands, not too loud, and fun. We play with them all the time. Plus they are very inexpensive, so it one gets lost or eaten by the dog you don't feel that bad.

Customer Buzz
"Cute little shakers" 2009-11-09
By D. Gasson (Novato, CA United States)
my kids loves these. Besides making a cool noise, they are fun to roll around on the floor. Great addition to our musical instrument sets.

Customer Buzz
"A fun to shake little egg" 2009-10-07
By tracybgee (usa)
This is a good little plastic shaker egg. It's a little smaller than I expected (we have a wooden shaker egg that is a bit bigger) but I wouldn't consider it any kind of choking hazard for my one year old. Has a nice, rich shaker sound and feels good in the hand. Nice.


Images Product

Read more Basic Beat Single Egg Shaker

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO