Wednesday 21 April 2010

Intech Beta Ti Golf Balls (36 Pack) Reviews

Intech Beta Ti Golf Balls (36 Pack) Reviews
Other products by INTECH Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Enjoy tour performance every time you step on the course with the Intech Beta Ti golf balls. This 36-pack of Beta Ti balls offers such features as a Surlyn cover, 432 dimple technology, and a two-piece construction. The star of the show, however, is the large fluid metal core, which yields explosive results with every swing. The pack carries a one-year warranty.



Technical Details

- 36-pack of high-performance golf balls
- Surlyn covers with 432 dimple technology
- Large fluid metal core for explosive results
- 2-piece, thin cover construction
- No logo on balls; 1-year warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Beta Ti Golf Ball Review" 2010-03-03
By A. Levine (Boca Raton, FL USA)
These Chinese balls are a good value especially for those of us who lose too many balls on the golf course to afford the best and most expensive golf balls. I find these balls have very good performance for one or maybe two rounds. Then they seem to lose distance after about 18 or 27 holes.

Many people say they are comparable to much more expensive balls but this is not true. I think it is wishful thinking. They do not go as far, they do not hold the green as well and they do not have the same performance life as the Titleist PRO V balls or the Calloway Tour balls.

For everyday use I use these balls. For tournaments or rounds that I feel are very important, I only use PRO V1s or PRO V1Xs.

Customer Buzz
"Used the golf balls all the time" 2010-01-18
By Steven H. Klinkhamer (BROOKSTON, IN, US)
I have used these golf balls for about three years and I really like them, will keep using them as long as they make them.

Customer Buzz
"I'll be back" 2009-11-18
By Maria Anderson (Coral Gables, FL United States)
Great product, great price. This low cost ball performs equal or better than its higher priced brand counterparts. Long and straight on drives and responsive on the more delicate short shots.

Customer Buzz
"Great deal and delivery!" 2009-11-14
By D. D. Nishida
I have played these so I know they are a great ball. They were delivered sooner than expected so an unexpected pleasant surprise.

Customer Buzz
"Fantastic Ball regardless of Price" 2009-10-28
By David N. Bellino (Honolulu)
I play with an 8 handicapper who has been using these for a long time. I am a 28. Nevertheless, I'd been using a ball that I liked the feel of and was psychologically comfortable with (you know how that goes?). I figured I should try these Intech. If they don't hurt his handicap, how could I do any worse? The ball feels great off any shot. I have confidence. I don't care if I loose them - when I bought from Amazon I paid something like $32 for 72 balls. $.471/ball. (no freight). K Mart was about $11/dozen, still a great price for a ball this good. What have you got to loose? $11. Now the real question. What have you got to save? Perhaps thousands over the years. They should be paying me for this review.


Images Product

Read more Intech Beta Ti Golf Balls (36 Pack)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO