Saturday 10 April 2010

Sing-Along CD Player Reviews

Sing-Along CD Player Reviews
Other products by Imagination Entertainment Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Although simple enough to be operated by your 3 year old, this Sing-A-Long CD Player is designed well enough to be utilized by creative children of all ages! Features 2 sing-along microphones that offer a great way for aspiring pop stars to gain confidence, or just enjoy the sound of their own voices on their favorite songs. Requires 4 "C" batteries, not included. Ages 3 and up.

Technical Details

- It's a combination CD player and karaoke machine all in one
- Twin microphones with on/off switch, LED display of track number
- Forward and backward fast track search function, Repeat function, Wide band loudspeaker
- DC Input Jack, Headphone jack
- For ages 3 and up
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Granddaughters Love It" 2010-03-18
By V. Britt
I bought the Sing Along CD Player for each of my young granddaughters, 3 and 4. They love it. It is durable, easy to carry around, easy to play alone or with others. I bought it so that they could do the singing and dancing that they enjoy on their own when they chose to do it. I think it is a great toy, more expensive than the one I bought for the older kids, but a good value.

Customer Buzz
"Great toy" 2010-03-03
By B. Humphrey
Okay, my grandson is above average. Seventeen months old and he hasn't destroyed it yet! It's a too-cute CD/Sing-Along Player, although all -he- does right now is put the microphone very close to his mouth and go, 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........' I wholeheartedly vouch for this one. It's speckled-puppy cute and durable as well.

Customer Buzz
"fun for my two performer girls" 2010-02-19
By T. Cormack (Forest Park, IL USA)
I like everything about this CD player except the fact that the voice volume cannot be adjusted. We went out and bought an AC adapter to save on batteries. My two girls (4 and 6) love the dual microphones and I'm sure will get lots of hours of pleasure from it!

Customer Buzz
"Great toy for 3 yr old" 2010-02-09
By T. Daffron (Lilburn, Ga)
I bought this for my 3 yr old granddaughter for Christmas. She loved it and was immediately able to operate it. She especially liked the microphones. Unfortunately, after about a week, the machine started cutting in and out alot and there was a buzz in the microphone connection. I contacted Growing Tree Toys by email and received an immediate response, return authorization, and a new unit mailed out the same day. The new player works perfectly and my granddaughter takes her "Carry Okey" with her everywhere.

Customer Buzz
"Superstar" 2010-01-21
By Book Worm (Richmond, VA)
Bought this toy for my 1 1/2 granddaughter. Thought was a little pricey until she kept dropping it and dragging it and it still worked fine.


Images Product

Read more Sing-Along CD Player

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO