Wednesday 21 April 2010

Step2 All Star Sports Climber Reviews

Step2 All Star Sports Climber Reviews
Other products by Step2 Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Step2 All-Star Sports Climber is designed to keep children active with shooting, passing, climbing and kicking play in one unit. Activities featured include basketball hoop, rock wall, football toss, soccer goal and slide. Kids can keep score with the built-in scorekeeper under the basketball hoop and a junior-sized inflatable football, soccer ball and basketball are included. Rock wall provides a safe and easy challenge for children. Durable poly construction lasts for years. Minimal adult assembly. Made in U.S.A.; sports balls made in China. Measures 30"L x 63"W x 43"H. Holds up to 75 pounds.

Technical Details

- Teaches children to toss, shoot and kick on target at a young age
- Kids can keep score themselves with the built-in score keeper under the basketball hoop
- Fun rock wall gives your climbing toddlers a safe and easy challenge
- Includes an inflatable junior-sized football, basketball and soccer ball
- Maximum weight limit 60 lbs. (27.2 kg)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very nice" 2010-04-08
By JENNO (Canton, MI)
I bought this at the sale price and received it almost immediately. I have it in our dining room so my daughter (just over 1 year at the time) has something for the long winter. She played with it a lot. The only negative is that I think she will outgrow it by 2.5 years.

A nice starter piece, especially at that price.

Customer Buzz
"Great Slide!" 2010-03-29
By C. Kerr (Swampscott, MA)
My sister gave this to my son last summer for his 2nd birthday. I must admit, when I first saw it I was mortified...I run a home daycare and have worked very hard to ensure that everything in our play area coordinates, this was going to stick out like a sore thumb. I considered telling her this and asking if we could exchange for something a little less "bright", but decided against it because she was just so excited. She and my dad put it together in less than 20 minutes and in no time my son was playing on it. He loved it then and almost a year later he still does. The landing between the ladder and the slide is the perfect size for him and all of the other kids, who range is ages from 10 months to 3 years, to get their feet out in front of them and slide down with ease. They love using this slide...however, the "sports" activities on the sides are not quite as big of a hit. The balls are tiny and so are the goals and baskets. They occasionally use the basket ball hoop, but have never used the soccer goal or the football side...I'm still not exactly sure what we're supposed to do with the football.

I still gave this product 5 stars, because the slide is awesome. Although, it doesn't coordinate exceptionally well with my other toys I don't cringe every time I look at it and am glad I didn't ask her to take it back. I highly recommend this as a slide, but not if you are looking for a multi-purpose toy.

Customer Buzz
"super slide" 2010-03-08
By S. Takagi (Houston, TX)
Highly recomend this slide for the value. A little tough to assemble for us and the basket does not stay in well. But overall our 1 1/2 year old daughter LOVES it and has now mastered going down the slide by herself. She discovered that she can crawl around and under it too so even more fun.

Customer Buzz
"My kids love it" 2010-02-26
By Latisha Walker (Florida)
It was very easy for me to assemble,tough, and very durable. The kids love it so much, I'm ready to get something with the same quality but only bigger.

Customer Buzz
"New discoveries to be found" 2010-02-17
By E. Martinez (Stoughton, MA)
I bought this for my son when he was 13 mths old he is now 2 and still making new discoveries with this. We have it in the house during the winter and though it is a bit big it is perfect for burning off some of that can't get outside energy.
The assembly is easy enough once you figure out that if it doesn't seem to fit push harder till it does. Once you do it once though it is SO simple to move from place to place and to take apart if need to.
My only complaint is now after a year the balls aren't holding air. This doesn't surprise me do to the wear we have had on them but... the basketball is not an easy size to find and it is the only ball to fit thru the hoop.
Overall I am very happy with this purchase and I know our son is too.


Images Product

Read more Step2 All Star Sports Climber

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO