Thursday 1 April 2010

Melissa & Doug Learn-To-Play Piano Reviews

Melissa & Doug Learn-To-Play Piano Reviews
Other products by Melissa and Doug Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 23 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Children love making music, and our specially-sized piano makes it easy for your little ones to start playing. Twenty-five color-coded keys teach elementary cues for practicing scales and playing songs. Made of hardwood, it has a two-octave range and includes a starter songbook. 12" H x 16" L x 10" W

Technical Details

- 25 hand tuned keys
- Brightly colored
- Songbook included
- Recommended Age Range 4 Years and up
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Excellent gift!" 2010-03-30
By Rachelle Savannah
A great gift for fun and to expose musical interest and talents early in youngsters. States ?age 5 and up, but use safely with my 2 year old and have never had an issue. Wonderful item and definitely work the afforable price!

Customer Buzz
"Loose screws" 2010-03-16
By Tara Boscherini (Malta, NY)
My 4-year-old and 1-year-old have fun playing "band" with this piano and other instruments, but the screws holding this toy together keep falling out. What the heck? That's not good. I'm a bit disappointed because M&D toys are usually pretty good. I'd send it back and get a new one if it wasn't such a hassle--which is what they hope for!

Customer Buzz
"4 hand steps" 2010-02-17
By lynneda (LI, NY, USA)
My granddaughters, ages 36 months and 15 months, love to play solo or duets and the younger, a creeper who climbs, thinks the piano is great to stand on too [strongly discouraged]. The sound is clear with decent tones and the construction is sturdy. G'ma

Customer Buzz
"My nieces and nephew love this!" 2010-02-14
By Chettie Copper (Indianapolis, IN)
I got this for my sister's kids for Christmas and they love it. They are one hear old. It is fun to hear them make their own music. Very durable, also. I love Melissa and Doug products. It is made of wood and is painted in bright colors. It is a very cute, fun toy.

Customer Buzz
"Andrew's piano" 2010-02-10
By K. Callahan
The only thing my 3 year old son asked for at Christmas this year was a piano. I have been really pleased with all Melissa & Doug toys, so I thought I'd give this piano a try. He loves it, and so does his 1 year old sister. Granted, we had to remove the "cheat sheet" that shows the notes for each key (my kids found out it came off very quickly), and we've had to hide the song book. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems with the top coming off, and I consider my son rough on toys. He's moved this piano around our den with no problems. All in all, a great gift for both of my kids.


Images Product

Read more Melissa & Doug Learn-To-Play Piano

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO