Thursday 15 April 2010

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle Reviews

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle Reviews
Other products by Melissa and Doug Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The bright, bold letters and numbers of these puzzles will captivate little learners for hours. Plus, your child can lift up the puzzle pieces for special surprises. Each removable wooden puzzle piece is hiding a full-color illustration underneath. Use the images to tell a story, play a guessing game, or find the hidden pictures. Puzzle measures 11.7"H x 8.4"W x 1.4"D.

Technical Details

- Bundle of 3 puzzles
- Delightfully illustrated
- Learn ABC's and 123's
- Great Value
- Recommended Age Rating is 3 Years and up
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"It's okay but..." 2010-03-10
By myst (Carpentersville, IL)
My two year old daughter likes to play with it but the quality of this puzzle is just okay.
It's not thick as I thought and the size of each piece is little smaller than paved board.
And the shapes of fish puzzle pieces are all identical & in small sizes.
If I buy more puzzles for my kid, I will try a different brand next time.

Customer Buzz
"Puzzle" 2010-02-23
By M. Palmer
My daughter really enjoys mixing the fishes colors up and then fixing them again. She's just 21 months old, so we are looking forward to a lot of fun learning the alphabet and counting.

Customer Buzz
"great toy for toddlers!" 2010-02-23
By pug crazy (Plano, Tx United States)
My 2 year old loves these puzzles, they are cute and durable for destructive little hands :) the pieces are big enough where she can do them alone, and the tabs make for easy grabbing of pieces. I love all 3 puzzles together, they are tons of fun!!

Customer Buzz
"I wish I would have bought this sooner." 2010-02-16
By G. ELLIS SMITH
We gave this set to our daughter for Christmas and she plays with it everyday. If she doesn't see it she will ask for it. I have to buy another set for my sisters house.

Customer Buzz
"The Kids loved it!" 2010-02-11
By Book Grandma (Lake Worth, FL)
My niece and nephew, who are both just turned 2, love these puzzles. Easy to use and they love playing with the letters and numbers. Great gift for a toddler.


Images Product

Read more Melissa & Doug Deluxe Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle


Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO