Sunday 18 April 2010

LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416) Reviews

LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416) Reviews
Other products by LEGO Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 49 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Building isn't just for big kids - little ones like it too. This introductory set features Duplo bricks for smaller hands. Special elements include window, cat and flower to help jump-start imaginations. Container allows for easy clean-up and efficient storage. 33 pieces. Tub measures 7.56"H x 11.34"W x 7.99"D.

Technical Details

- This introductory set features DUPLO® bricks for smaller hands.
- Special elements include window, cat and flower to help jump start imaginations.
- New container allows for easy clean up and efficient storage.
- Optimized mix of bricks that spark the imagination.
- 33 pieces
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Duplos" 2010-04-17
By Karen C. Appleby (Coeur d'Alene, ID United States)
I bought these for two little girls to play with. They LOVE the toy! I wish the box contained more bricks in it. I am looking for a way to add to the 33 that were in the box. This is a very excellent educational toy for children!

Customer Buzz
"Perfect first LEGOs" 2010-01-22
By Melanie Myerscough (California)
Perfectly named, this set is a wonderful way to introduce your little one to LEGOs. It's a great starter set that can easily be added to....and it comes with a little kitty...so cute!

Customer Buzz
"GREAT KIDS TOY!!!" 2010-01-18
By M. Connolly (Ohio)
My daughter was only 10 months old (I know, that is supposedly too young for this toy), but I convinced my wife that we should get her these blocks for Christmas anyway. My daughter loves to dump them out of the container onto our wood floor and hear the noise of them tumbling to the ground. I build things and she takes them from me and tears them apart. It is a great toy to teach kids about sharing, building, imagination, and so many other wonderful qualities! My wife loves these because they are something that my daughter and I can do together after I get home from work and they have a nice storage container to keep all of the pieces together.

I would definately recommend this product!

Customer Buzz
"I little disappointed" 2010-01-17
By T. Heijermans
I expected this toy to have more pieces included. There aren't very many and it's hard to build much of anything with the set. But it does seem very durable and the box has plenty of room to add more blocks as we purchase more.

Customer Buzz
"Great Grand zane" 2010-01-07
By Brooke S. Walker (brewton, alabama)
I bought this lego set for my 2 year old great grandson Zane and it is by far his most used gift from the tree--and believe me he had /has skads of toys to select from!!! He just loves 'em. I will be getting him a bigger set!!


Images Product

Read more LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO