Tuesday 13 April 2010

LeapFrog Spin and Sing Alphabet Zoo Reviews

LeapFrog Spin and Sing Alphabet Zoo Reviews
Other products by LeapFrog Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 38 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Animals go 'round and 'round while little tots learn their names and sounds. Whizzing motions, sparkling lights and cheerful songs introduce kids to the alphabet, from "alligator" to "zebra." Three engaging modes help them learn: Letter, Animal and Music. In Letter Mode, the wheel stops on a letter and sounds out its name. Animal Mode lets little one discover 26 animals, along with their names and noises. Music Mode plays the alphabet song while little ones spin and play. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included. 6" x 6.5" x 7.25".

Technical Details

- Discover the alphabet from Alligator to Zebra!
- Features three ways to play: Letter, Animal and Music learning modes.
- Explore learning with each spin of the wheel.
- Playful musical responses reward each touch.
- Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Son liked it but this was the most annoying toy. EVER." 2010-04-12
By T. Mikula (Northwest Indiana)
I don't know how educational this toy really is since young children are not going to try and find the arrows to see what they are pointing at for that moment. I do know that my husband would ask me to hide this so that we didn't have to listen to it anymore. There are 2 volume levels but even quiet wasn't quiet enough to stop us from hearing "Spin, spin a letter!!" in our sleep. My son did like this as he got it at 6months old. I got rid of it around 18months old to make room for the new Christmas toys. I haven't missed it yet :)

Customer Buzz
"FUN FUN FUN" 2010-04-05
By YOYO (United States, Southeast)
Bought this for a sixth month old, so the educational factor is not realized as of yet, at least for him (it's helped me however...) The sounds, and blinking lights, as well as the motion of the toy seem to capture and hold his attention.

Customer Buzz
"Great quality spinning toy!" 2010-03-28
By R. Mastromauro (Fresh Meadows, NY)
This is a wonderful spinning toy for my 8 month old son. He loves spinning things and right now this is the best spinner he has. The cute little animal sounds, songs and alpabet are great too. Simple device and wonderful execution on it!

They should make something similar with nursery rhymes as he loves hearing them on other v-tech toys and leapfrog toys. I highly recommend this for the little one that likes spinning and having a response once it spins (music, alphabet, animal sounds, etc)

Customer Buzz
"So Annoying!" 2010-03-28
By Joeys Mama
My son got this when he was 4 months old. It quickly became his favorite toy, so much so that when he got another for a gift, I kept it so he could have 2. I must say, it is the most annoying toy he has!! I don't know if it's just me, but I hate the woman's voice! From an educational standpoint it is OK for older kids to learn their letters/sounds, but it is VERY annoying! "Say it again, one more time..." AHHHHHHHHHHH! My son does like spinning it and looking at the sides.

Customer Buzz
"Glad entertainment can be educational (and inexpensive)" 2010-03-26
By DantesMommy (Michigan)
It seems most good educational-geared toys now a days are pretty complex and pricey. I wanted something for my 4 month old to grow into at Christmas time so I had to kind of "guess" what he would like to play with once he could sit up. This was a great choice. Even before he sat up well, he liked when I would spin the wheel for him.

The songs are catchy, but not overly annoying. There is an "off" switch as well as a volume button (big plus for me). Now that he can sit up, he plays with this toy a lot. He is almost 7 months old now and this is probably his favorite "stand-alone" toy. I like the fact that not only is he playing but he can learn something from the toy too. I think I initially bought this toy because I found a great price on amazon, but I would recommend it for parents with kids his age.


Images Product

Read more LeapFrog Spin and Sing Alphabet Zoo

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO