Wednesday 12 May 2010

Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks Reviews

Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks Reviews
Other products by Microsoft Software Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 29 Total Use 14


Read More From Here Now

Designed for versatility and ease, the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter ‘N’ enhances your Xbox 360 experience in the digital home, seamlessly synchronizing with the Xbox 360 system with the newest Wireless N standard. Wireless N offers increased speed, coverage and reliability and can easily stream media-intensive applications such as ‘Games on Demand’, HD movies, videos and music to your Xbox 360 system from Xbox LIVE® or your Media Center PC.

Technical Details

- Dual band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wireless A/B/G home network compatible
- Compact, high-performance design
- Powered by Xbox 360 to eliminate adapter clutter
- Windows Vista Media Center compatible
- Streams photos and music from Microsoft Windows XP and recorded TV, movies, and videos from your Microsoft Windows XP Media Center - based PC
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"network connection no problem" 2010-05-11
By nickname (my world)
If you're tired of having cables and tired of having to place your XBOX somewhere near your modem, get this product! Easy setup. I get 4 bars no problem. I just plugged it in and my XBOX pick it right up, searched for my connection put in my my pw and I was up and running within 1 minute. If you have never been on XBOX live, you'll need to download the firmware with the CD that came with this in order for the product to work. You'll not regret making an investment in this product if you love to play games and place your XBOX anywhere you want around your house. Get it on amazon while its cheap. It retails around the nation for $100! Highly recommended. No lag with this. And it'll attach right onto your XBOX.

Customer Buzz
"Plug 'n' Play At It's Best" 2010-05-10
By T. Robison (seattle, WA United States)
I bought the 'Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks' to connect with the wireless network in our home. Although the adapter came with a dvd install disk, there was nothing to install. In fact, the Xbox 360 could not read the disk, at all.

After plugging the adapter into the rear of the Xbox 360, I connected to our home network which uses the Apple Airport Extreme Base Station. Connection was established after selecting the network and entering the password. It has been working perfectly ever since!

Customer Buzz
"Works Great!" 2010-05-10
By Ron Capson (Burley, ID, US)
Amazing! Something to do with computers that works as advertised and easy to install... Thought I'd never see it till now. A definite must have for your XBOX 360.

Customer Buzz
"Way better than the original" 2010-05-06
By Juan Donoso Figueroa (Santiago, Chile)
I bought this adapter to replace my wired connection. It works perfectly. I cannot tell the difference between both of them. I can play online with no added delay and stream hd movies from my pc seamlessly

I had the opportunity to try the original 802.11g wireless adapter and the difference is huge.

NOTE: Remember to use WPA2 security in order to get N speeds.

Customer Buzz
"A network solution worth $100?" 2010-05-06
By M. R. Lopez
The Xbox360 wireless N adapter works just as advertised. Every game I've tried online has worked well with no slowdown/lag. Before buying, ask yourself if the convienience of wireless networking is worth $100 to you. It might be time to save some cash and just purchase a super long ethernet cord. But if you've got the duckets to throw around for this attachment I'd highly recommend it just so long as you actually had a N-Router. I would have given this product 5 stars if it was just a bit easier on the wallet.


Images Product

Read more Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO