Thursday 13 May 2010

Buddha Board Reviews

Buddha Board Reviews
Other products by Buddha Board, Inc. Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Chinese calligraphy, the almost magical art of writing and painting with water, has a long tradition. The special surface of the Buddha Board enables one to draw with pure water. These works of art however, are not meant to last forever, as the water continually evaporates. Painting on the Buddha Board is almost a meditative preoccupation, adding something new to the drawing as soon as a part fades away. 3 pieces Dimensions (cm) 30 x 24

Technical Details

- Like a Zen Etch-a-Sketch, simply paint with water (brush included)
- As the water evaporates, the image fades, generating new perspectives on creative endeavors
- Encourages the Zen idea of living in the moment
- Perfect for entertaining the child in all of us
- Environmentally friendly and lasts for years with proper care
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Must have" 2010-04-23
By J. laabs (Orlando,Fl)
I bought one of these for my Grandson to keep "Him" busy during my wedding reception dinner. What a hit!!! My guests played with it more then my Grandson! Loved it. I also bought one for my sister in law because she enjoyed it so much. Great for young and old alike. Read directions carefully. You MUST not let water collect on the bottom of the board. It does not drip off and causes damage to the board.

Customer Buzz
"Great for all Ages and Artistic ability" 2010-04-16
By Jag Sur (So Cal)
This is such a great item. I would not call it a toy, because it is way more than that. Adults as well as kids have loved using it at our home. It's relaxing and great to develop fine motor skills. Just keep it dry on the bottom like the directions advise. Our brush was a bit less than okay when we got it, but I have other brushes. Also, I only put it an tablespoon of water in the holder to keep young kids from spilling or using too much water as they paint. LOVE IT!!!

Customer Buzz
"I absolutely love this product. My daughter bought one and we enjoyed it so much, I just had to have one in my home too." 2010-03-11
By granny (san antonio, texas usa)
I absolutely love this product. My daughter bought one and we had so much fun with it that I had to buy one for my home.

Customer Buzz
"Very relaxing" 2010-03-06
By Bean (New Haven, CT)
I bought this Buddha Board as a Christmas gift for my fiance and I enjoy it so much, I almost feel like I got it for myself! Painting a design and then watching it fade away is so calming. I always keep my camera close by in case I actually draw something I want to remember, but that rarely happens because I pretty much suck at artistic stuff. The water doesn't dry up as quickly when the board itself is cold, so I'm looking forward to summer when we can take the board to a park we frequent and watch it dry much faster. I love that the water dish has two little notches in it so you can easily prop the board up while you're painting. My fiance's only complaint is that the brush the board comes with it a bit thick and rough, but a quick trip to anywhere that sells paint brushes will fix that.

Customer Buzz
"so much fun" 2010-01-31
By h.s. (maryland)
this was great. my friend had one and her little 2 year old was playing with it and i thought it was a great idea for my little one. i know they have one for kids made by crayola but i liked playing with it too. its fun for the whole family. you paint, it drys and then you start all over.


Images Product

Read more Buddha Board

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO