Saturday 15 May 2010

Power Tour Guitar White Reviews

Power Tour Guitar White Reviews
Other products by Hasbro Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 10 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now


Now you can become a rock star with no strings attached! Authentic music mastery, OUT OF THE BOX! Just TURN IT ON, TURN IT UP, and ROCK OUT! You never rocked this hard, this easy! Strap on this amazing electric guitar that teaches you how to play with authentic electric guitar sound! Simply follow the lights and you'll be pounding out power chords, shredding leads, and rocking right out of the box! Learn to play six different rock classics, including Wild Thing and Smoke on the Water. Connect the guitar to your MP3 player (not included) and strum along to your favorite tunes, or rock out solo and compose your own monster anthem! Styled to look like the Gibson SG electric guitar, this portable instrument also features a built-in speaker and dual-function knobs that let you add cool effects to your sound! Choose the tone that suits your playing style including metal, punk, rock and indie! The special strum sensor means there are no strings and no pick needed to play. With authentic sound, tons of effects, and lessons built right in, the POWER TOUR Electric Guitar puts you on the high-tech highway to musical superstardom!


Technical Details

- Plug in your MP3 player or any music source and jam or make up your own songs.
- Built in learning mode that teaches you to play
- Great speaker for any music source-just plug in and listen
- Looks and sounds like a real Gibson guitar!
- Change sound to metal, punk, digital or indie
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Buy! Lot's of Fun!" 2010-02-01
By N. Kinner
Purchased this for my daughter but my son, husband, and father in law all love trying to master the songs and strumming along! A lot of fun. Similar to Guitar Hero. Definitely recommend!

Customer Buzz
"Very Cool toy Guitar for ~25$ @ToyRus" 2010-01-07
By New User
Folks if your kid is looking for a toy electric guitar that sounds like a guitar then check this toy out.
Pros:
1. No moving parts to break (strings fret keys etc.) So it can withstand a fair amount of your kids abuse.
2. Is a stand alone guitar toy and doesn't require a TV/Game to play with.
3. Frets are touch sensitive and light up as you touch them.
4. Strumming is optical and there is visual indication as you do it.
5. Has internal motion sensors so you can "shake" the guitar to make "waa waa" effects.
6. Volume control goes to "11" for you Spinal Tap fans out there.

For 25$ you can't go wrong.

Cons:
1. no real strings or frets like the Fisher Price toy guitar. But that product had some issues as seen in the reviews.



Customer Buzz
"Fun toy" 2009-12-31
By J. Nymann (Minnesota)
The little girl I purchased this for loves it. She has lots of fun playing it on her own and using the songs that came with it. So far, no troubles with the product.

Customer Buzz
"Awesome guitar for my 3-year-old!" 2009-11-26
By Anthony Spears (Chicago, IL)
Ok, so I got this guitar for my son for Christmas, but just to make sure it was ok, I decided to give it a trial run before Christmas. Make sure it was safe, y'know?

I opened the package, popped in 4 AA batteries, turned the volume up to 11 (most guitars go up to 10, but they made this one go one LOUDER). I set another knob to jam, and I was playing "Anarchy in the UK" by the Sex Pistols in no time. The sound was not quite indistinguishable from a real guitar, but a lot better than I expected. Almost anything you might want to do with a guitar, you can do with the Power Tour; hammer-on and pull offs, muted strumming, whammy effects, etc. It plays a power chord when you strum with a finger on the fret board, and a single note when you hammer on and pull off without strumming. You can't play or experiment with chords, but if you want to get that complicated, go with a real guitar.

Anyhow, I thought this guitar was too cool, and instead of waiting for Christmas, he got his guitar as a Thanksgiving present, and so far this has been the best $55 I've spent on any toy for my son. My entire family saw him rock out on Thanksgiving and they all thought it was the COOLEST toy.

Customer Buzz
"Love this guitar!!!" 2009-10-10
By cincy mom (Cincinnati, OH)
We bought this guitar for our three-year-old's birthday. My son is now four, and my husband and I both agree that it is one of the best purchases we ever made for him. I was originally worried about buying it, as it is recommended for much older kids, but he took to it immediately. He loves to rock out with the preset songs (in the "band" function)--too cute to see a 3yo jamming to "Ace of Spades." There's also a jam function where you can make up your own songs, and a learn function, where it teaches you parts of the songs (follow the lights), and then you repeat each part. My son does not like the "learn" function because if you make three mistakes, the guitar "boo"s at you.

The guitar is very sturdy, and we've decorated it with our "guitar hero" stickers to make it look even more rock & roll. I also love that when you hold the guitar upright and jiggle it, it makes a wah-wah sound.

Since buying this guitar for my son, I've given it as gifts to several of his little friends, and other friends of mine have seen it and bought it for their kids and friends. I also seriously considered buying another one for my husband after about the third time I watched my child ask for his guitar back. :) If your child needs a guitar, you can't go wrong with this one. They also sell an amp to go with this, and I considered buying it at first, but I'm glad I didn't for two reasons. First, this guitar is plenty loud, and my son doesn't like to turn it down. Second, my son likes to walk around the house while he rocks, and he would never stay in one place long enough to tie himself to the amp. Some packages also include a guitar case, too, but we would never use it.


Images Product

Read more Power Tour Guitar White

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO