Thursday 20 May 2010

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Tote Set Reviews

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Tote Set Reviews
Other products by Melissa and Doug Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 39 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Sunny Patch characters encourage kids to learn about gardening. Set includes trowel, cultivator, and spray bottle in a colorful tote. Matching flip-up sunglasses included!

Technical Details

- Charming Sunny Patch Characters will encourage children to cultivate the joy of gardening
- Tote sets include trowel, cultivator and spray bottle
- David Kirk's Sunny Patch for Melissa and Doug
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- Bright colors and happy design
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Child's garden set" 2010-03-02
By Pami Sue (San Jose, CA)
With Spring/Summer coming, I purchased this toy as a b-day gift for my grand-neice. When she opened it, everyone was delighted! Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Tote Set Lots of tools for digging in the dirt. I also purchased the Sunny Patch Watering Can Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch TM Blossom Bright Watering Can. A delightful duo at an affordable price. Perfect summer gift for any preschool girl.

Customer Buzz
"Cute!" 2010-02-07
By MKS (Oakville, ON Canada)
I bought this for my little girl to help me garden in the summer. She loves the bag and all the pockets. The tools are great for pretent play, not so great for truly gardening, but that is fine.

Customer Buzz
"toddler gardener" 2010-01-12
By Carolyn S. Michelson (Springfield, Oregon)
Was disappointed to find the spray bottle that came with this did not have a leaver to make it squirt, until I realized that was the first thing my 5 y/o granddaughter grabbed out of it & I imagined all the things she wanted to squirt & get wet. Yikes!!! Then I didn't mind throwing it away. Regardless, she loved the bag (just like grandma's!) and can't wait to help me garden this spring.

Customer Buzz
"FUN! PRETTY! FUNCTIONAL!" 2009-09-12
By Karima Mohamed (Sacramento, CA USA)
My daughter owns the entire outdoor collection. She LOVES every piece! This particular item has got a very pretty, sturdy utility bag and lots of pretty tools. Well made and well designed!

Customer Buzz
"Great gift for any little garder :)" 2009-06-06
By T. Toys
I bought this gift for my 3 year old niece and she loved it. Her mom loves to garden and now she has her own little set of tools in a handy tote to take to the garden and help mom with the flowers and vegetables. Her mom said that they have been having a wonderful time gardening together. My niece also like to take her tote with her to her sand box and play with the tool in the sand. Great gift for any toddler.


Images Product

Read more Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Tote Set

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO