Friday 7 May 2010

Fisher-Price TRIO Vehicle Reviews

Fisher-Price TRIO Vehicle Reviews
Other products by Fisher-Price Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- TRIO Vehicle
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Toy For Builders" 2010-05-04
By Melisande (Chandler, Arizona United States)
I purchased this toy for my 2 year old and it has been a HIT! He was able to put it together with a little help from dad, and has built everything imaginable with the pecies on that set of wheels since.

The trio blocks are very durable, and I'd thoroughly recommend this toy for any other child that likes to build.

The only downside are a few smaller pieces that need to be kept away from smaller children.

Customer Buzz
"My 4 Year Old Loves It" 2010-04-09
By BDM (Erie, PA)
I too received this toy free in a promotion about a year ago. My son, who is almost 5, has gotten a great deal of use out of this toy the past year. The parts are very sturdy and solidly click together like Legos, but with a more positive feel. It is a smaller car, and there are only the parts you see in the picture, but my oldest boy has had a great time coming up with a surprisingly diverse array of combinations with this toy.

The toy has very little printed on it to tell you how to find it again. I've searched multiple times to find it to buy more, but only because it showed up as a "slick deal" again am I finally able to find it. As a free toy, it wouldn't show up in my past Amazon purchases list for some reason. It is sold out now, but I bookmarked it and plan to buy 2 or 3 more when it is back in stock (and if it is reasonably priced).

I highly recommend getting a couple if you have a child that really enjoys building with blocks, Legos and similar toys. I'm going to search now to see if there is a way to just buy the pieces separately.

Customer Buzz
"It is tiny, the pictures don't do it justice" 2010-04-08
By Aaron Spaniak (Northern Michigan)
We received our Fisher-Price TRIO in a small box. I thought it may have been a book by the size of the box. Upon opening the box, it was in fact the TRIO vehicle.

It's a very simple toy, very much like large Legos. The this little car comes in a small package, slightly larger than some of today's smart phones.

My 13 month old enjoys playing with it. We got two of them free with an order, so he plays with the parts of both of em, building them up, and tearing them apart. There isn't much to them, it's maybe 7 pieces or so.

I am not too worried about choking as the parts are rather large for a child's mouth. There is almost no chance of them being swallowed.


Images Product

Read more Fisher-Price TRIO Vehicle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO