Sunday 9 May 2010

Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box Reviews

Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box Reviews
Other products by Melissa and Doug Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 76 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Melissa and Doug 31 Piece Cutting Food Box Kids love hearing the realistic crunch as they slice their way through the fruits and vegetables in this exciting Melissa and Doug set! This smooth-sanded, solid wood set in vibrant colors features a cutting board, rounded knife, and 8 food items that cut into 29 pieces. Not to worry - Melissa and Doug has made this play set safe for your preschooler by making its parts smooth and large. This tasty set would be a perfect addition to a cool Play Kitchen! You'll be amazed at what your little one can cook up.

Technical Details

- Lets kids cook on their own
- Realistic cutting sounds
- It contains 31 pieces
- Recommended Age Range 3 Years and up
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Totally Awesome Fun Food" 2010-03-28
By Brittany Worley (Cincinnati, OH)
Love this toy! Great for teaching young children how to slice food. Great fun children will love slicing and dicing this food again and again! So much fun to pretend you are actually preparing and then serving this yummy wooden food!

Customer Buzz
"Bought it for a gift but kept it" 2010-03-25
By Michelle C. (Maryland)
I bought 3 sets of Melissa and Doug cutting food to use as gifts. I remember my friend praising their cutting food and I was looking for a gift that wasn't just run-of-the-mill. When I opened the box my 2-year-old freaked out. We ended up keeping one of the crates of food for her and I had to order another for the birthday party. My 2-year-old loves it! At first I wasn't sure if she was going to be able to use the "knife" but she got it down within about 5 minutes. She loves to make everyone "salad". I'm sold on Melissa and Doug products.

Customer Buzz
"great toy" 2010-03-20
By FazilaV (CA)
I bought this (and pizza cutting toy) for my nephew's 2nd year birthday. He's almost 4 now and when I last visited, he was still playing with it. The veggies and bread are fun and it comes with a pretend knife and it makes a cool noise when you cut the food. When I was cutting real veggies in the kitchen, I told him to pull up a chair and bring his food so that he could work with me. He cut along with me and he enjoyed it b/c it made him feel like an adult.

Customer Buzz
"Really fun." 2010-03-11
By Rachel B. Bosen (utah)
This toy is really fun and it has been helping my two year old learn his fractions! He has learned how to do 'half' an 'quarter' and 'thirds' with this toy, and knows all the names too. Very fun! I want to get him the rest of the food to

Customer Buzz
"Great for kids of all ages!" 2010-02-26
By T Lynn Bielamowicz (Texas)
I ordered this toy for my granddaughter who was celebrating her 4th birthday. It was obvious her 9 year old brother liked it as well, as he was slicing and dicing with it before she even had a chance to finish opening her other gifts. Three weeks later and it is still their favorite toy to play with together. My grandkids are always wanting to help out in the kitchen when I'm cooking and this toy gives them the opportunity to practice their technique on one of the things I won't let them do yet. I highly recommend this toy and feel that the Melissa & Doug collection of toys will be a favorite of children for years to come. Since ordering this set, I have ordered two more different sets and they were a hit as well.


Images Product

Read more Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO