Saturday 15 May 2010

GP50 Junior Child Complete Drum Set - Metallic Midnite Blue (For 3 to 8 yrs) Reviews

GP50 Junior Child Complete Drum Set - Metallic Midnite Blue (For 3 to 8 yrs) Reviews
Other products by GP Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

This GP-50 3 Piece BLUE Junior drum set features a hi-hat stand for added fun and to help develop your child's 4-way coordination. The smaller size of this drum set is perfect for the young student drummer. With fully tunable top and bottom heads, real wood shells & chrome plated metal hardware, its durable quality will hold up to your child's playing! The snare drum and adjustible angle tom are both 10" and have 5 lugs each. The 11"x16" bass drum has 12 lugs and features attractive color-matched inlaid rims and a ported drum head for a pro-like "look". Includes: snare drum stand, hi-hat stand and drum stool - all with adustible height, brass cymbals, spring-loaded bass drum pedal, cymbal arm, drum sticks and tuning key. Recommended for ages 3 to 7 and smaller 8 year olds. Makes a wonderful music gift for kids! Replacement parts are also available. Some assembly is needed for this drum set. Easy set-up instructions are included. Available in 9 attractive colors!

Technical Details

- Durable quality - will hold up to your child's playing.
- Real wood shells & chrome plated metal hardware.
- Height adjustible stands & stool - Fully tuneable top & bottom heads.
- Color-matched inlaid bass drum rims for a pro-like "look".
- Full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great item." 2010-03-03
By Tara Cunningham (Baton Rouge, LA)
This is a great drum set, but we purchased it for my son for Christmas when he was three years old. I think since it's such a nice set, and we didn't monitor him as closely as we should have, it may have been purchased too soon. He'll be five this year, and it probably would have been a much better gift this Christmas.

Customer Buzz
"OUTSTANING!" 2010-02-16
By John A. Ford (Waldorf, MD USA)
I will give outstanding marks for all from the time I ordered the set all the way to the time it arrived in my city. However, the marks were not outstanding from the distribution point in the city to my house. I had to track it down and then found out it was delivered to another house and left on their porch. The worst part about it is they knew it was the wrong address. Go figure. But aside from that the product, order, shipping was all outstanding. My son absolutely love them. Thanks
John

Customer Buzz
"Excellent piece of equipment" 2009-07-13
By S. Kolinjavadi (New york, NY)
Bought this for my 4yr old and he loves it. It sounds good, its well made and its pretty much a full drum set as a 4 yr old may need.

Customer Buzz
"Great Drum Set" 2008-12-27
By Sherri E. Heiman (Oxford, OH USA)
This is a great drum set. Purchased it for my 7 year old for Christmas. Very durable as it has held up beautifully after hours of pounding. Would highly recommend.

Customer Buzz
"Excellent overall quality, one minor complaint" 2008-12-26
By R. Santia (Burbank, CA)
When my oldest son was 5 (14 years ago) I purchased a drum set for him from a music store. I paid about $100 back then and it fell apart within a week. I was very disappointed with the quality and sound of that kit. Now that I wanted to buy a set for my 4 year old, I was very careful in selecting a "real" drum set that he can enjoy for years and grow into. The GP50 is definitely it!
This is the real deal and not a toy. Sound is excellent and the build quality is great. At under $150, this set is a bargain. Some have mentioned it is time consuming to build, but I found it rather easy and had it together in no time.
My only complaint is the bass pedal squeak. It was so bad it, it was almost louder than the drums. I had to add a washer between where the bolt and the bracket meet and do a little tweaking by loosening and tightening the nuts until the squeak stopped. The pedal was already pre assembled, but I feel they should have added a bushing to prevent the squeak.
I am still very happy with this set (and so is my 4 year old). Perhaps the pedal problem was just with the one I received. It may or may not always be a problem, but it is easy to fix.


Images Product

Read more GP50 Junior Child Complete Drum Set - Metallic Midnite Blue (For 3 to 8 yrs)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO