Tuesday 4 May 2010

Little Tikes Swing Along Castle Reviews

Little Tikes Swing Along Castle Reviews
Other products by Little Tikes Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle Little knights and princesses will have many fun adventures, indoors and out with the Little Tikes SwingAlong Castle! The play telescope swivels all the way around in search of excitement. And the swing includes a three-point safety belt. The easy-climb rock wall is great for little one's developing skills. The slide gently slopes for soft landings. Plus, the realistic steering wheel stimulates endless hours of imaginative play. Ages 1 - 4 years.

Technical Details

- Fun telescope swivels 360 degrees
- Swing includes a 3-point safety belt
- Easy climbing rock wall for beginners
- Gentle slope slide for soft landings
- Realistic steering wheel for imaginative play. Easy 20 minute assembly
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Not as Good as I thought" 2010-04-27
By Brenda Terry (Texas)
My son is 15 months old and the user manual says that this would be a good toy for someone who is up to 36 months; but since the swing is so low to the ground and my sons's feet drag the ground whenever he is swung I have a hard time believing that a 3 yr old would be small enough for this playset to be fun. Not only is the swing too low to the ground; the waist straps are too short and can barely fit around the waist of my 25lb 15 month old. Also when swung the whole thing rocks back and forth and side to side so you not only have tho push the swing but hold either side of the toy so it doesn't collapse on the child in the swing. The rock wall on the opposite side of the slide is also a little awkward. my son knows how to climb up on it but it has a lip of about 9-10 in where you have to step up just to get onto the platform for the slide. Since it is already inclined I don't know why they didn't just make a rounder hump instead of having to climb up only to have to be held so that they can step up from a downward climbing position. Would have liked the slide to be at a little more of an incline as well so he can enjoy sliding a further distance. He doesn't really seem too fond of the swing but it just feels a little cumbersome to the adult trying to play with their child.

Customer Buzz
"Double_Trouble_Mama" 2010-04-16
By J. Leal (LB, CA)
This product is okay overall, but I have 14 month old twins and they are a handful and the swing on this set is really more for smaller/younger children. Overall the product is very durable and I would recommend it.

Customer Buzz
"Not as great as it looks" 2010-04-11
By Sunil Kumar
I got this for my son on his first birthday. The swing doesn't swing much at all. It's attached by two metal rods so it's very sturdy but hardly moves. He was too small to climb up onto the other section by himself so it wasn't played with. By 18 months old he could climb up but there is not much room to do anything so he'd slide down (slide is too small to be fun) and be done with it. He didn't like it or play with it so we put it away. When we had our second child we got it back out but she didn't find it entertaining either. Cute little toy but it just isn't as great as it looks.

Customer Buzz
"FUN FUN FUN....Castle only. (I dont have the slide)" 2010-04-07
By M. Skinner (Muncie, IN)
I love this thing. My 11 month old was already trying to climb on anything he could so I knew I needed something to curb his climbing appetite. This works wonders. It fits in his room which was great over the winter. He immediately took to it until he figured out the "rock wall." I don't have to watch him nearly as close, but it's definitely something that has the potential to injure our little ones if they try to climb down the wrong way, or like mine did, plop down on his butt a little too close to the edge so he toppled over. I was there, we lived, and he continued to play. He is very durable and doesn't let much stop him. :) At 18 months old he will climb up and go head first down the slide over and over and over! (I've learned to put a pillow at the end to prevent any face plants) He loves the wheel, and even climbing under it, although there's not much room to do much under there. Overall I completely recommend this climber!! I can't say about the swing. I would save your money and get one they can use for awhile. Do some online shopping around. I bought my climber for $62, and it was worth every penny!!!!!

Customer Buzz
"Slightly overpriced" 2010-03-26
By J. Cole (Hawaii)
I bought this for my two boys. At the time the oldest was 2 1/2 and the youngest was 1 year old. They played with it happily for about a month. I have to agree with other comments that the swing was least liked by the boys. It tilted when they got in and neither liked the safety belt because it "hurt". They both liked the slide and loved the stairs to climb up. The wheel and the telescope were not popular with the boys in the least bit. After the first month neither boy was very interested in it and I found out that in hotter climates the plastic becomes uncomfortably warm, so you need to have it under a roof if you live in Hawaii like we do. I would have still bought the product, but I really would have liked to pay 1/2 of what I did because their interest in it vanished quickly. It was easy to assemble, I did it myself in 40 minutes and I am a school teacher not a handiwoman by any sense. Today the set only functions as something else to clutter up the yard- my now 3 1/2 year old and 2 year old will have nothing to do with it.


Images Product

Read more Little Tikes Swing Along Castle

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO