Wednesday 12 May 2010

LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars LOOSE Mini Figure Count Dooku with Silver Lightsaber Reviews

LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars LOOSE Mini Figure Count Dooku with Silver Lightsaber Reviews
Other products by LEGO Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Includes Lightsaber!

Technical Details

- ,,
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"GREAT!" 2010-04-10
By M. Filiault (MA)
Great overall lego minifigure, arms are a little stiff, but it doesn't really bother me.
Don't even get me started on the shipping, it came SO FAST! In about two days it got mailed to me!
I didn't expect it until around the 15th-20th of April and it came on April 10th.
And, at the same time I had a $5 Amazon gift card, so that took care of the shipping. I only paid $5 for it in cash!
For the Pros and Cons:

Pros:
Cape
Lightsaber
Cool Hair

Cons:
Stiff Arms
Lightsaber slips out of Count Dooku's hand kind of easy.

Thanks, hope this helps.

Customer Buzz
"Nice to get exact figure" 2010-02-12
By Sandy (Wisconsin)
Going through shelves at the local retailer, it can be so hard to find a specific character. It was great to be able to buy this for my son and have it arrive so quickly. We were both happy.

Customer Buzz
"Rip Off" 2009-11-17
By C. J. Hoban (New England)
I paid almost $20 for this 2" tall piece of junk and it WASNT EVEN PACKAGED! I was embarrassed to give it as a gift.

Customer Buzz
"My son can not put it down" 2009-09-03
By Maria Flood (Granada Hills , CA)
My son eats, drinks and sleeps Star Wars. He had to have Count Dooku.
Well made product.We ordered it for his birthday and it arrived on that day. He was a very happy boy.


Images Product

Read more LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars LOOSE Mini Figure Count Dooku with Silver Lightsaber

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO