Thursday 20 May 2010

Complete Sand & Water Beach Play Set: Includes Toys, Watering Can, Bucket, Shovel and more! Reviews

Complete Sand & Water Beach Play Set: Includes Toys, Watering Can, Bucket, Shovel and more! Reviews
Other products by Toysmith Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 17 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Everything you need to have fun at the beach is right here in this bag! This set includes: 5 inch watering can 9.5 inch shovel-sieve 9.5 inch spade 9.5 inch rake 2 sand molds bucket with a handle 6.5 inch diameter sieve All packed into a reusable zipper bag!

Technical Details

- Includes: watering can, shovel-sieve, spade, rake, 2 sand molds, bucket, and sieve
- Comes in a reusable zippered bag
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Good set." 2010-05-12
By Sara Mers (Denver, CO)
This is a nice little sand set for the money. Vibrant colors, pretty durable, good size.

Customer Buzz
"Fun Additions to the Sand Box" 2010-05-12
By Jennifer Clark (Frisco, TX)
I was a little hesitant to buy this product due to some of the reviews about durability. However, we've had this product for a week and so far it's been a great addition to our sand box. The toys seem very durable and a lot comes with the set. Granted, my 3 yr old is using them in a sand box as opposed to the beach so he may not be using them as hard as others. My son also loves to take water from his water table and put it in the sand table which is perfect for using the train and airplane molds. The sifter is also really fun. We hide shells and such in the table and he loves using the shovel and sifters to search. So far we are very happy with this product...it did exceed my expectations. If anything breaks in the new future I'll report back.

Customer Buzz
"not very durable" 2010-05-03
By S. A. Frisch
First of all, my daughter loves these toys; we bought them for her sand box in our back yard. Unfortunately, the shovel broke in half (handle's plastic snapped at base of shovel) after less than 2 months of use. The handle just snapped off. (My daughter just turned two when this happened so I'm assuming she didn't do it!) The sifter has little notches on the side so you can set it on top of the bucket. My daughter loves to pour sand through the sifter and into the bucket to see what size pebbles stay on top. That is probably the most "educational" this toy gets (which is why I gave this 2 stars for the educational value--but this isn't an educational toy, so I don't think that's a bad thing). And my daughter LOVES the watering can. She uses it literally every day to water our hibiscus.

Pros: fun colors, lots of different toys in one set
Cons: shovel broke soon after purchase

Customer Buzz
"My son likes it..." 2010-03-26
By H. Suk
My son loves his new beach toys.Arrived on time in great condition as always. Thank you amazon.
However, we saw this same toy today at target priced 9.99+tax so if a trip to target is not so much of a trouble for you try your local target store.


Customer Buzz
"Many items for price" 2010-03-22
By SDMom (San Diego, CA)
This kit contained many brightly colored items- all the basic beach toys, plus a couple of fun molds (train and plane). We haven't taken the toys to the beach yet (but we have played with them in the bath). I was a little disappointed in the quality of the plastic- I was hoping the plastic would be a little thicker, and less brittle-feeling. The carrying-case is nice, but I realized a net-like bag would be better, so all the sand can shake off and the toys can dry out. I can imagine the plastic bag will get full of sand and dirty water after the first use. So, I'll probably find a different bag to carry them in. Overall though, I think the price is quite reasonable for what you get. This will get us started for beach play- and if I can buy more toys later if necessary.


Images Product

Read more Complete Sand & Water Beach Play Set: Includes Toys, Watering Can, Bucket, Shovel and more!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO