Monday 17 May 2010

Iron Man Arc Chest Light Reviews

Iron Man Arc Chest Light Reviews
Other products by Hasbro Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 21 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Iron Man 2 Arc Light - Easily attaches to your shirt, includes 2AAA Batteries. Reactor Lights and Battle Sounds. Warning : Not for children under 3 years of age

Technical Details

- Prepare for battle just like the Iron Man character does
- Rev up your very own Arc Light
- As its ¿reactor¿ light glows and battle sounds echo forth, you know you¿re preparing to fight for justice
- Attach the light to the center of your shirt, just where the metal-clad hero wears his, and you¿re ready to defend the fate of the ¿world¿
- Now you can be Iron Man
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very novel and pretty fun" 2010-05-08
By Travis Illig (Portland, OR United States)
I'll admit that I bought this for myself and not a kid, but it's a pretty nifty thing.

When you press the center of it, it lights up amber (think "yellow traffic light" color) and makes cool energy "power up" noises. I think there are three different noises.

The way it sticks to your shirt is that there's a plate that snaps off the back - you see it as a little red "ring" around the bottom in the product picture. You put the plate inside your shirt and the arc light snaps into it from the front of your shirt. It works really well with t-shirt weight material, but it might be tight with a sweatshirt, and you definitely wouldn't be able to get it on a sweater. There aren't any magnets the way I read on other web sites - it's just that snap-in plate.

I can see if you were wearing a looser shirt and jumping around then the momentum of it might work the light enough that it would pop off, but I've moved it around pretty hard to see how well it attaches and it's pretty well attached.

I have to give it novelty points because you can attach it to your own shirt and that mechanism works well. Usually with these things they're attached to some sort of one-size-fits-all thing that doesn't fit anyone - child or adult. With this, you can use it with any Halloween costume or whatever you want. Really cool.

I'd give it a full five stars if the light was white or whitish-blue the way it was in the movie, or if it was just a little bit thinner - it's about an inch deep and sticks out slightly more than I feel it should. Otherwise I dig it.

Customer Buzz
"They made the lights yellow :(" 2010-05-03
By Chris Matthes
Sticks to shirts ok. My nephew ran around with it on for quite a while without it falling off. I was very upset that they made the lights yellow instead of white. Even the promo shots (on other Iron man toys) shows it as white. Although I knew it was yellow because I tested it before purchase. But still :(


Images Product

Read more Iron Man Arc Chest Light

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO